Stinky, stained & searching?
Take a minute to ponder a few questions about your current deodorant.
- Does your deodorant leave your clothing stained and stinky — even after laundering or dry cleaning?
- Do you find that your deodorant often fails you by mid-day? Are you actually carrying deodorant with you for touch-ups throughout the day?
- Do you find yourself buying increasingly stronger deodorants that still don’t get the job done?
- Have you ever had a hard time getting your deodorant to come off in the shower?
- Are you worried by reports of cancer being linked to deodorant use?
- Are you concerned by press reports that the aluminum in your anti-perspirant might be linked to Alzheimer’s and other neurological disorders?
- Do you know what the chemical ingredients in your deodorant even mean?
- Do you worry about the environmental impact of all the deodorant containers you’re throwing away each year?
- Do you have a drawer filled with natural deodorants that you purchased only to discover they didn’t get the job done?
- Have you ever noticed how little deodorant is actually contained in your roll-on?