by Mary Duggan
THANK GOD FOR PSORIASIS
I can’t go anywhere without encountering people suffering with psoriasis; oftentimes the people are small children. Folks with psoriasis are always wondering if I have anything to help them – a bath soak, a skin cream, or a special soap. I know that our soaps and soaks can provide temporary relief; and I have sourced some wonderful oils that I am working up into a healing soak for psoriasis sufferers, but none of that will cure psoriasis. What I do have to offer are a few suggestions:
- Admit that what you are doing for your psoriasis is not working.
- Admit that the suggestions of your well-meaning physicians have done little to relieve your suffering.
- Demand better than creams that thin the skin, drugs that cause bone spurs or damage the liver, or light treatments that increase the likelihood of skin cancer.
- Don’t play the genetics victim role. Make a decision to be smarter and more powerful than the stroke of bad luck genetics that predisposed you to psoriasis.
- Consider the possibility that psoriasis is the best thing that has ever happened to you.
- Don’t wait for the crippling pain of psoriatic arthritis before you listen to your skin.
LISTEN TO YOUR SKIN?
Yep, if you work it right, PSORIASIS COULD BE THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. (more…)